Bob Pisani is an American journalist who is popular as the CNBC correspondent. Bob has been covering the real estate industry and corporate management for the network for more than three decades.
Bob is best known for covering Wall Street and the stock market for over 24 years.
Relationship Status: Married Or Single?
Since Bob has been in the limelight for quite a long time due to his profession, his life both on and off camera has grabbed huge public interest.
Unlike many other public figures, Bob has been successful in keeping his personal life details under wraps.
Bob prefers to keep the cards close to his chest when it comes to opening up about his relationship status.
Due to the privacy in his personal life, there is no information about him being married and having a wife. Likewise, Bob hasn’t disclosed his love life or possible partner on social networking sites. He also doesn’t seem to have children.
Bob Pisani Salary And Net Worth
Although Bob’s personal life is shrouded in secrecy, his professional career is like an open book.
Bob has been active in the field of journalism for more than three decades. Before that, he used to teach courses on real estate development with his father, Ralph Pisani, in various institutions like the University of Pennsylvania and The Wharton School of Business.
The financial news correspondent for CNBC, Bob has collected whopping net worth from his career. According to Celebrity Net Worth, he has an estimated net worth of over $8 million in 2021.
Bob has been working at CNBC since 1990 and has been receiving an amazing salary from his job. According to Glassdoor, the estimated average annual salary of a CNBC reporter/correspondent is estimated to be $79,000.
Their salary might range from $76,276 to $110,000 on the basis of their work, experience, and other factors. Since Bob has been working for the network for quite a long time and has huge experience as the CNBC Senior Markets Correspondent, he might be receiving more than the estimated average salary.
- American journalist Bob Pisani was born in the year 1956 which makes his age 65 in 2021.
- He was born to a real estate developer Ralph Pisani and his wife, whose name is still unknown.
- Bob Pisani is of Italian heritage.
- He is very private about his personal life because of which it’s unclear whether he has been married or not.
- Bob has been working for CNBC since 1990 where he has covered Wall Street, the global stock market, and many more.
- The Security Traders Association of New York honored him with a Lifetime Achievement Award for “dedication to the Association and the Industry” in 2017.
- Bob Pisani has an estimated net worth of over $8 million in 2021.