There are many public figures who believe that not every part of their private life needs to be public. One such personality is the American television journalist Contessa Brewer.
Brewer is the CNBC Business News correspondent who has also worked for MSNBC, NBC News, and WNBC.
She is a National Emmy-Award winning journalist who has covered major news stories like the 2016 presidential election, Hurricane Irma, Hurricane Harvey, and Hurricane Maria.
Contessa Brewer’s Family Life: Who's Her Husband?
You might have seen Brewer on your television screen several times and might have wondered what kind of life she relishes behind the camera.
However, due to the privacy in her personal life, you might not have found the answers to your questions. But worry not folks, here we will be giving you an insight into her personal life.
The CNBC correspondent Contessa Brewer is married and is a mother to two cute twins. Although it is not known to whom she got married, it’s evident that she is relishing a blissful married life with her husband.
According to a wedding picture shared by Brewer on her Instagram on October 28, 2019, she got married to her husband in 2006. She shared a group picture from a seaside wedding ceremony and captioned,
“13 years ago! When the whole party went on vacation together!”
Even though the journalist holds herself back from giving information about her married life and husband, she seldom shares the pictures of her children on her Instagram handle, giving an insight into her family life. Nevertheless, some website states Contessa's husband's name to be Dan Senor.
In May 2020, Brewer went on a long hike with her husband and kids. She even shared the pictures from their hike on Instagram on 12 May and explained that she enjoyed the bliss with her family amidst her busy schedule.
Similarly, in June, the family of four enjoyed their time by making a treehouse. Contessa shared images on her Instagram where her husband was seen trying to make a treehouse with their kids.
She currently resides in New York with her family.
Early Life & Parents
Like her husband, the name of her parents is a mystery. The only thing that’s known about her parents is that they were in the Air Force when Contessa was born.
Later, her father turned to the ministry and a Baptist preacher in Kentucky. Due to his job, Contessa moved from one church to the next, from place to place, with her father, mother, and siblings until they settled in Maine.
She has received the best money tip from her father although he never talked about it openly. He showed her by example that small change makes a big difference. When their family went to a restaurant, they weren’t allowed to order drinks which saved them at least $6 every time.
Brewer attended Sacopee Valley High School situated in Hiram, Maine for her early education from where she graduated in the year 1992.
She then joined Syracuse University's Newhouse School of Public Communications from where she graduated magna cum laude with a B.S. in Broadcast Journalism in the year 1996.
- Known for her marathon on-air coverage of big political stories and breaking news, Contessa Brewer was born in 1974 in Parsonsfield, Maine. Her birthday is on March 16.
- During her early days, Brewer worked as a weekend anchor and general assignment reporter for WTMJ-TV, KMIR-TV, and KRNV-TV. She then joined MSNBC in September 2003.
- Contessa Brewer is known for hosting the weekend program Caught on Camera while working for MNBC. She was also an anchor at WNBC and a correspondent for NBC News.
- Brewer joined CNBC in 2017 as a full-time correspondent and fill-in anchor.
- The 46-year-old American journalist, Contessa Brewer, has been assembling a wonderful salary from her job. Although the exact value of her earnings is not revealed yet, her net worth is believed to be in the millions.