Life is a little messier – but it is messy in the best way for the CNN anchor Poppy Harlow. For Poppy, her family comes first and then work, life, and other stuff.
Known as an anchor for CNN Newsroom, the American journalist Poppy Harlow is a loving wife and a proud mother of two kids.
Who Is Poppy Harlow’s Husband?
Poppy Harlow is married to Sinisa Babcic. Her husband Sinisa is a wealth management consultant who has been working for Ernst & Young since joining in 2013.
He is a partner of Ernst & Young since October 2020.
According to Sinisa’s profile on Ernst & Young’s website,
“Sinisa serves as the Wealth Management Business Consulting Leader for the EY US Wealth Management Consulting business. He works extensively with the top ten wealth management institutions and technology providers, focusing on strategy, business transformation, and delivery of next-generation product and technology approaches for global wealth management, retail brokerage and private client banks.”
Married Life And Children
Poppy and her husband got married in September 2012. The couple first met when Poppy traveled to Minnesota to visit her parents. The couple eventually fell in love, began dating, and got married in an intimate wedding ceremony in front of their close friends and family.
Poppy and her loving husband Sinisa have been married for eight years and in between these years, they became parents to two kids, a daughter named Sienna Babcic and a son named Luca James Babcic.
Their daughter Sienna was born on 11 April 2016. Shortly after, Poppy got pregnant with their second child; the news of her pregnancy was confirmed in September 2017. On 6 February 2018, she gave birth to their son named Luca Jamesin New York City.
What Is Poppy Harlow’s Net Worth?
Best known for reporting at CNN and Forbes.com, American journalist Poppy Harlow has been mustering an amazing salary from her job. As of March 2021, Poppy Harlow has an estimated annual salary of $2 million. With the earnings from her professional career, she is able to make a net worth of $6 million.
- Poppy Harlow’s real name is Katharine Julia Harlow but her mother used to call her "Poppy" from a very early age so, it got stuck.
- She was born in 1982 and is currently at the age of 38. Poppy Harlow’s birthday is on the 2nd of May.
- Talking about her parents, her father’s name is James Lee Harlow and her mother’s name is Mary Louise Baird
- Poppy lost her dad at the age of 15.
- Poppy Harlow attended Columbia University (her father's alma mater) from where she graduated magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa with a bachelor's degree in Political Science.
- Focused on Law school in order to follow in the footsteps of her father and practice law, Poppy initially had no desire to go into journalism.
- But later her plans to join the law school dashed after she didn't get into one of the the nation's prestigious programs. Being a perfectionist by nature, the wait-listed wasn't good enough for her which left her devastated as an undergraduate.