Influenced by her dad, Lizette Sales has established herself as a successful American golf player.
She currently plays on the LPGA Tour as a professional golfer. She is the runner-up of the KPMG Women’s PGA Championship.
Is Lizette Salas Married?
Lizette Salas has been active in her professional career for almost a decade. With the rise in her popularity, her personal life (especially her love life) has always intrigued her fans.
If you are wondering whether Lizette is married or not then the answer to this question is ‘No.’
Lizette Salas is not married as of July 2021 and doesn’t have a husband.
Relationship Status In 2021
Despite being in the limelight, Lizette has been successful in keeping her love life private.
The LPGA Tour player hasn’t opened up about her dating life and boyfriend in any of her interviews. Likewise, she hasn’t given any hints about her possible partner through her social media post.
However, Lizette is not hesitant in giving glimpses of family life.
She has shared several images with her godchildren, nephew, and niece on her Instagram handle which has confused her fans. Many people have confused them as her children.
Lizette Salas is blessed to have a supportive family. Along with her hard work and dedication, the success that she has attained today is because of her parents’ background, their stories, and their different perspective on life.
She was born to Ramon Salas and his wife Martha Salas as one of their three children. Her parents are immigrants of Mexico. They met in Azusa, California, fell in love, and then got married.
Her father worked at Azusa Greens Country Club as a mechanic.
What Is Lizette Salas Net Worth?
With an incredible record in sport, Lizette Salas has been able to amass an amazing net worth as an American professional golfer.
As per Rolex ranking, Lizette Salas' career earnings is estimated to be $6,118,691. In addition to the prize money, Lizette also earns through sponsorship deals.
Lizette, who is at the peak of her career, has an estimated net worth of more than $5 million in 2021.
- American golfer, Lizette Salas was born in the year 1989 in Azusa, California.
- Her birthday is on July 17, which will make her age 32 in 2021.
- Lizette attended Azusa High School and graduated in the year 2007.
- She graduated with a degree in sociology from the University of Southern California in 2011.
- Lizette is the first in her family to graduate.
- Her parents’ names are Ramon Salas and Martha Salas.
- She started playing golf at the young age of 7.
- Danielle Kang is her best friend for 8 years.
- Lizette Salas is not married.
- She is active on Instagram with the user name @lizettesalas5 where she has 18.8k followers as of 8th July 2021.