The White House Correspondent for CNN, John Harwood is an American journalist who has been active in his professional career for more than three decades.
John is best known for hosting “Speakeasy with John Harwood,” the CNBC Digital original video series. Likewise, he is also known for working as the editor-at-large for CNBC covering Washington.
Is John Harwood Married?
John, who has spent most of his life in political debate, prefers to keep his personal life private. The CNN correspondent has shrouded his personal life in secrecy and hesitates to give an insight into his family life.
The American journalist was married to Frankie Blackburn. John and his ex-wife Frankie got separated back in 2010.
Reportedly, the pair divorced following John’s alleged romance with Maria Cantwell. Reportedly, they were in a romantic relationship since 2001.
According to Page Six, John requested the reporter to kill the story about his relationship with Sen. Maria Cantwell and his divorce with his ex-wife, Frankie.
He even said to Page Six that he doesn’t feel comfortable talking about his family life.
John Harwood’s relationship status in 2021 is a mystery. It’s not clear whether the CNN correspondent has married again or is single. Similarly, there is no evidence of his dating life and possible girlfriend.
John Harwood has three children with his ex-wife.
What Is John Harwood’s Net Worth?
John is currently covering the Biden administration as a CNN White House correspondent since joining the network in January 2020.
Before that, he worked as CNBC’s Chief Washington correspondent. He also worked for MSNBC, NBC, The New York Times, PBS, and NPR.
With years of experience as a journalist, correspondent, political analyst, and editor, John has been able to assemble both fame and fortune from his job.
There is no doubt that he has been receiving a wonderful salary from CNN. However, the exact value of his earnings is yet to be revealed. Despite that, John Harwood’s net worth in 2021 is believed to be more than $5 million gathered as an American journalist.
- John Harwood was born on November 5, 1956, and is currently at the age of 64.
- Talking about his parents, his father Richard Harwood was a reporter and writer. He worked for The Washington Post and The Louisville Times. Similarly, his mother was an active campaigner for Tobert F. Kennedy’s presidential campaign in 1968.
- When John was at the age of 11, he appeared in Kennedy's 1968 campaign television ad.
- Born in Louisville, Kentucky, U.S., John attended Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School in Montgomery County, Maryland.
- John graduated magna cum laude from Duke University in history and economics in 1978.
- His professional career as a journalist began when he joined the Wall Street Journal as its White House Correspondent in 1991.