Currently working as a news anchor for CNN in Manhattan, Ana Cabrera is an American journalist who is passionate about her family, running, and storytelling.
Ana is a 38-year-old CNN anchor based in New York who has received Emmy Award for covering the High Park fire in the year 2012. Ana currently anchors the weekend primetime edition of CNN Newsroom.
Ana Cabrera’s Married Life With Husband
To the people who are still oblivious about Ana Cabrera’s relationship status, she is married. Ana got married to her longtime boyfriend, Benjamin Nielsen.
When Ana was at the age of 17, she fell in love with Benjamin and after dating for more than five years, the couple got married on September 10, 2005.
Ana has never been hesitant in revealing how lucky she feels to have Benjamin as her life partner. She seldom gushes about her blissful married life through Twitter and Facebook.
On her 10th wedding anniversary in 2015, Ana shared an old picture with her husband on Facebook and stated that Benjamin is ‘the best life-partner a girl could ever want.’
Blessed With Two Children!
Ana has been blissfully married to her husband for a decade and a half. They are about to celebrate their 15th wedding anniversary soon.
In the voyage of their enthralling married life, they have been blessed with two children, a daughter named Maria Nielsen and a son named Jackson Nielsen. She gave birth to her second child, a daughter on January 5, 2016. She announced the news of her pregnancy in August 2015.
The CNN news anchor feels more than blessed to have a loving husband and two lovely children in her life. In July 2019, Ana shared a sweet picture of her two kids on Facebook and captioned some moments remind her how lucky she is to have two healthy and happy children. The picture was taken on a holiday with her friends and family.
- Ana Cabrera was born in a Mexican-American family in 1982 in Denver, Colorado. Currently 38 years old, Ana has her birthday on the 13th of May.
- Her father’s name is Ronald Cabrera and her mother’s name is Judith Cabrera.
- Ana, who has assembled her net worth in millions, attended the Edward R. Murrow College of Communication at Washington State University.
- In the initial days of her career, she worked for NBC affiliate KHQ-TV in Spokane, Washington. Ana then worked for KMGH-TV Channel 7 News as its morning news anchor.
- The National Hispanic Media Coalition Impact Award winner Ana Cabrera joined CNN as a correspondent in 2013.