After gaining massive fame with the portrayal of Maxine Mayfield in the science-fiction horror television series, Stranger Things, actress Sadie Sink is now receiving love for her appearance in another period thriller on Netflix.
Sadie recently appeared as Ziggy Berman in the American teen slasher film, Fear Street Part Two: 1978
Dating Life In 2021
Ever since Sadie Sink has garnered fame for her work, her personal and professional life has always intrigued her fans.
Likewise, her possible dating life has been a matter of interest to most of the people out there.
But like many of her co-stars, Sadie is single in 2021.
The actress has never gushed about her love life in any of her interviews and neither has given hint about her possible boyfriend on social networking sites.
Sadie is currently busy inclining her career to a new height of success and doesn’t seem to have the time for dating and relationships. In that case, we can say that she’s currently dating her career.
Sadie Sink Family Details
Sadie Sink was born to Casey Adam Sink and Lori Elizabeth Sink. Talking about her parents’ profession, her father is a football coach and her mother is a mathematics teacher.
Sadie has three siblings. She has three elder brothers named Spencer Sink, Calen Sink, and Mitchell Sink. She has a younger sister named Jacey Sink.
Her brother Mitchell and sister Jacey are also actors.
Sadie Sink Net Worth
Sadie Sink has been active in her career since 2009. She has been able to assemble success in her acting career within a very short period of time.
With the rising success, Sadie has earned considerable earning from her acting career. Active in the entertainment industry for a decade, Sadie Sink has garnered a net worth of over $1 million in 2021.
Sadie also has assembled some fortune from the endorsements for Miu Miu, Loreal Paris, Maria Nila, and Nike.
Apart from Stranger Things and Fear Street Trilogy, Sadie Sink is known for her performance in American Odyssey and Blue Bloods.
In 2021, she will also be seen in the American drama film, Dear Zoe, as Tess DeNunzio. She will also be portraying the character of Ellie in the upcoming drama film, The Whale.
- Actress Sadie Sink was born in 2002 in Brenham, Texas.
- Her birthday is on April 16, which makes her age 19 in 2021.
- Her parents’ names are Casey Adam Sink and Lori Elizabeth Sink.
- She is single and dating her career for now.
- Sadie began acting in the Broadway production of Annie at the age of 11.
- Her go-to snack on the set is Fuji apples. She is not really a big chip person so she prefers veggies and hummus.
- She attended the Summit Senior High School situated in New Jersey.
- Sadie is close with Millie Bobby Brown and often share pictures with her co-stars on Instagram.