Julian Kostov is a man of many talents. Apart from being a talented and handsome actor, he is also a filmmaker and entrepreneur. He was also a professional swimmer who has collected around 60 medals.
While Julian is now focused on inclining his acting career to the new height of success. His professional and personal life has grabbed huge public interest.
Here is all that you wish to know about Julian Kostov.
Is Julian Kostov Dating?
The Bulgarian actor Julian Kostov has always been private about his love life. Julian is miles away when it comes to divulging some information about his possible dating life.
The actor is likely to be single in 2021 as there is no information that manifests his relationship with his girlfriend. Unlike many celebrities who flaunt their romance on social networking sites, Julian has not spilled any information about his relationship status on his Instagram or Twitter handle.
Julian, who is currently at the age of 31, is not married and doesn’t have a wife.
What Is Julian Kostov’s Net Worth?
Julian Kostov has been active in the entertainment industry for 8 years and has appeared in several movies and TV series. He has been successful in garnering both fame and fortune within a very short span of time in the industry.
The exact value of his net worth hasn’t been revealed yet. However, on the basis of the success that he has garnered in his acting career, his net worth is believed to be between $2 million - $5 million in 2021.
Julian is best known for his recurring role in A Discovery of Witches (2018- present), Berlin Station (2018-2019), and Shadow and Bone (2021).
He is all set to appear in the upcoming movies like Search and Destroy as Marcus Cooper and in The Last Front as Thomas Bosmans.
The Shadow and Bone star shares a very close and strong relationship with his family. He often flaunts his love for them through his Instagram posts.
On the occasion of Mother’s Day in 2021, Julian expressed his love and gratitude to his mom and all the women in his life. He thanked his mom, grandmom, sister, and aunt for raising him and being part of his life.
Talking about his parents, his mother is a judge and his father owns a logistics business. Julian was raised with a sister named Lia Kostov.
- Bulgarian actor Julian Kostov was born in the year 1989 in Varna, Bulgaria. His birthday is on 25th August.
- Julian attended Spanish high school and then joined Tilburg University to study International Business.
- Julian moved to the UK to pursue a career in acting where he attended National Youth Theatre. He graduated from the University of Wales Institute Cardiff (now Cardiff Metropolitan University) with a bachelor’s degree in Business Studies in 2011.
- As a child, Julian learned English by watching American television.
- Julian became a pentathlon champion for his age group when he was just 12 years old. From the year 2005 to 2009, he was a 10-time National Swimming Champion.
- As of May 2021, Julian has 54.1K followers on his Instagram handle and 53 followers on Twitter.
- Julian Kostov’s height is 5 feet 10¾ inches (1.8 m).