The British-born Narnia actor Ben Barnes has been charming fans with his performances for many years now. He is best known for his appearance as Prince Caspian in The Chronicles of Narnia film series, Billy Russo in The Punisher, and Logan Delos in Westworld.
But ever since he appeared as General Kirigan in Netflix's Shadow and Bone, audiences are curious in knowing whether the actor has someone special in his life or not.
Is Ben Barnes Married?
Ben is not married as of May 2021.
Since Ben doesn’t have a wife, you might be curious to know if Ben is dating anyone. Well, the actor is notoriously private about his personal life because of which you might not get the answers that you are looking for.
Ben is miles away when it comes to romancing or revealing his relationship with his possible girlfriend. The rumors of his budding romance surface rarely and in most cases, they fade away within no time as the actor doesn’t exert in confirming those rumors.
Most recently, he was linked with former Dancing with the Stars judge, Julianne Hough, after they were spotted going out for ice cream in Los Angeles in January 2021. But the rumors were shot down shortly after a source told People magazine that they are just friends. The source explained that they have been friends for eight years.
However, there are some of Ben’s relationships that were publicly documented. Back in 2009, he began dating actress Tamsin Egerton with whom he parted ways in 2010.
Ben was then linked with English actress Felicity Jones. The rumor of their romance sparked when they posed for pictures at the 2014 Britannia Awards in October.
Meanwhile, he was also rumored to be dating Supernatural star Meganne Young in 2017. But their relationship rumor faded away a year later.
What Is Ben Barnes’ Net Worth?
English actor and singer Ben Barnes has been active in his professional career for two decades. In between these years, he has appeared in many movies, TV series, and stage performances which have bestowed him both stardom and wealth.
In the year 2021, Ben Barnes’ net worth is estimated to be $2 million. Well, his net worth will undoubtedly rise following the success of the highly anticipated Netflix series Shadow and Bone.
- Ben Barnes was born in the year 1981 in London, England, and is currently at the age of 39. His birthday is on August 20.
- His parents’ names are Thomas Barnes and Tricia Barnes. His father Thomas is a professor of psychiatry and his mother is a relationship therapist.
- He has a sibling brother named Jack Barnes.
- Talking about his height, he is 6 feet (1.85 m) tall.
- Ben attended Homefield Preparatory School and King's College School for his early education. He graduated from Kingston University with a BA degree with Honours in 2004. He studied drama and English literature there.