Kimberly Jan Dickens, who is popular as Kim Dickens, is an American actress known for her performance in the drama series like Fear the Walking Dead (2015–2018), Deadwood (2004–2006; 2019), House of Cards (2015–2017), and Treme (2010-2013).
She is also notable for her role in Peculiar Children (2016), Gone Girl (2014), House of Sand and Fog (2003), and many more.
Who Is Kim Dickens Married To?
The 55 years old American actress, Kim Dickens, is notoriously private about her personal life. She reportedly got married to an entrepreneur named Ken Dixon sometime in the late ’90s. Her husband Ken is a Canadian-based entrepreneur who prefers to stay away from the limelight despite his wife’s popularity.
Talking about her children, she has one daughter with her husband who is also miles away from the limelight. However, according to some wiki sites, her daughter was born in 2000 and is currently 20 years old.
Since the actress prefers to keep the cards close to her chest when it comes to opening up about her personal life, nothing much is known about her family life. Similarly, it’s not clear whether she’s still together with her husband or the couple has already parted ways.
Previous Marriage and Lesbian Rumors
Well, before getting married to Ken, Kim already had experienced a divorce in the past. She was married to Alexandra Rockwell in the year 1986.
Kim and her ex-husband Alexandra was reportedly married for a decade. The estranged couple divorced after 10 years of marriage.
Since Kim always kept her love life and the details of her partner inside a closed box, the rumors of her sexuality started to surface. She also portrayed a lesbian character in the drama series Deadwood from the year 2004 to 2006.
Meanwhile, Kim was also rumored to be in a relationship with American singer-songwriter Jill Sobule.
Although Kim Dickens has shrouded her love life with secrecy, she doesn’t hesitate to reveal her bonding with her parents. Kim was born to father Justin Dickens and mother Pam (Clark) Howell.
Kim also has a good relationship with her stepdad. On the occasion of Father’s Day in June 2020, Kim shared a picture of her parents on Instagram and wished her dad and stepdad a happy father’s day.
Similarly, she exhibits her love and respect for her mother on various occasions. In May 2019, Kim shared a picture with her beautiful mother on her Instagram handle with the caption, ‘Best hand holder ever ♥️ #Mom.’
- Actress Kim Dickens was born in the year 1965 and is currently at the age of 55. Kim celebrates her birthday on the 18th of June.
- She attended Lee High School and then joined Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. Kim graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications.
- To pursue her career in acting, Kim joined Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute. She also attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
- As of 2020, American actress Kim Dickens has an estimated net worth of $2 million.
- Most recently, Kim appeared in The Highwaymen (2019), Deadwood: The Movie (2019), and Briarpatch (2020).
- Kim, who stands tall at the height of 5 feet 8 inches, is set to appear in the upcoming drama film Land.