Born-and-bred New Yorker, Maggie Haberman is a White House correspondent for The New York Times. She is also a political analyst for CNN who has won a Pulitzer Prize in 2018 for being a part of a team that reported on Donald Trump’s advisers and their connections to Russia.
Active in the field of journalism since 1995, Maggie’s professional career is like an open book but her personal life is something that most of her fans and followers are not aware of. If you are one of those (who are curious about her personal life), here is all that you wish to know about Maggie Haberman.
Wedding, Husband & Children
American journalist Maggie Haberman is married to Dareh Ardashes Gregorian. Her husband Dareh is a reporter for the New York Daily News. Dareh previously worked for the New York Post.
He is the son of Armenian-American historian, academic and educator, Vartan Gregorian, and his wife, Clare Gregorian.
His mother was a chairwoman of Literacy Partners in Manhattan and his father is the former president of the New York Public Library and Brown University.
Maggie and her husband got married on November 9, 2003, in front of their close friends and family at the Tribeca Rooftop in Manhattan.
Their wedding was officiated by the chief judge of the United States District Court in Brooklyn, Judge Edward R. Korman.
Married for 17 years, Maggie and her husband Dareh are parents to three children. She currently lives in New York City with her kids and husband.
What Is Maggie Haberman’s Salary & Net Worth?
The award-winning journalist, Maggie Haberman has been able to mark her presence in the field of journalism with her hard work, dedication, and passion for the job,
Maggie, who has worked for publications like Politico, The New York Daily News, and The New York Post, has also been able to muster a wonderful salary from her job.
However, her earnings haven’t been revealed yet. Despite the fact that Maggie’s salary is a mystery, her net worth is believed to be in millions.
- American correspondent Maggie Lindsy Haberman was born in 1973 in New York City. She is currently at the age of 47. Maggie Haberman’s birthday is on the 30th of October.
- Talking about Maggie’s parents, she was born to Clyde Haberman and Nancy Haberman. Her father was a longtime journalist for The New York Times and her mother was a media communications executive at Rubenstein Associates.
- She has a brother named Zach who works for the New York Daily News.
- Maggie Haberman attended Ethical Culture Fieldston School from where she graduated in the year 1991. She then joined Sarah Lawrence College from where she received her bachelor’s degree in the year 1995.
- A year after graduation, in 1996, Maggie was hired by the New York Post. She covered the 2008 U.S. presidential campaign for the Post.
- Hired by The New York Times in early 2015, Maggie covered the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign as its political correspondent.
- Her hobbies include singing. When Maggie was in 3rd grade, she performed in the musical Annie at the P.S 75 Emily Dickinson School.