William Abadie is a French actor who has gained fame for his appearance in television series like Gotham (2016), Homeland (2013), and Gossip Girl (2007-2009).
His popularity has skyrocketed ever since he portrayed the role of Antoine Lambert in Netflix’s smash-hit show “Emily in Paris.”
Is William Abadie Married?
Actor William Abadie is not married and doesn’t have a wife in real life. However, he has portrayed the character of a married man in various movies and TV series.
He landed the role of Antoine Lambert in Emily in Paris in 2020. His character in the series is a married man who is having an affair with Emily’s beguiling boss Sylvie. And when he meets Lily Collins’ character Emily, he tries to bed her being charmed by her.
He talked about his character during an interview with New York Post in 2020 and compared it with his dating life. He said,
“It is part of the history of humanity that people of different ages flirt with each other. I’ve certainly had my own adventures in that area, especially when I was younger, with women who have been a bit older than me.”
Likewise, he said that his character is a much greater womanizer than he is in real life.
Suggested Read: Is Ashley Park Dating? Boyfriend, Family, Net Worth
Is William Abadie Dating Now?
William Abadie is currently single. When it comes to dating and finding the perfect partner, the 48-year-old bachelor doesn’t want to be too pushy about anything and tries to let the stars align.
But after the fame from the Netflix series Emily in Paris, William has been getting messages from admirers proposing marriage and asking to be his girlfriend.
Opening up about this in the same interview, he said,
“They say things like: ‘Please be my boyfriend’ or ‘Take me to the Eiffel Tower,’ and it’s very flattering. I’m always very thankful and try to reply to their comments.”
The French actor is utterly private about his personal life. He hasn’t revealed any details of his family life and the names of his parents are still unknown.
Suggested Read: Actor Samuel Arnold Wiki, Age, Dating, Girlfriend, Net Worth
William Abadie Net Worth
William Abadie has been active in his professional career for more than two decades. In between these years, he has appeared in about 9 movies and more than 20 television series.
William has been able to garner an amazing net worth as an actor. The exact value of his net worth hasn’t been revealed yet; however, his net worth in 2021 is estimated to be in the range of $1 million to $3 million.
- French actor William Abadie was born in the year 1973 and is currently at the age of 48.
- He attended L'École Claude Mathieu in Paris and later joined The Lee Strasberg Theater Institute in New York City.
- He started his professional career with the role of a passerby in the 2002 American erotic thriller film, Unfaithful.
- He is known for his roles in Gossip Girl, Chuck, Homeland, Person of Interest, Gotham, Emily in Paris, and more.
- Most recently, he was seen in Sweetbitter (2019), Waiting for Anya (2020), and Emily in Paris (2020-present).
- William Abadie is not married and currently seems to be single.
- His net worth is estimated to be in the range of $1 million to $3 million in 2021.