One of the contestants aiming to get the season 19 American Idol title is Casey Bishop. The local Estero singer auditioned for the show with two songs- “My Funny Valentine” and Mötley Crüe’s “Live Wire” and was able to stun the judges with her performance.
Since the singer has come a long way and will not be competing for the first position with four other contestants, her personal life has intrigued many of us.
Here is all that you might want to know about the American Idol contestant Casey Bishop.
Casey Bishop Wiki, Age
The American Idol contestant Casey Bishop was born in 2005 and is currently 16 years old. When Casey auditioned for the reality show singing competition, she was just 15 years old. But she turned 16 on her birthday in February.
Born in Florida, United States, Casey grew up in Estero. Talking about Casey’s education, she is a sophomore at The Center for the Arts at Cypress Lake High School situated in Cypress Lake, Florida. She previously attended Three Oaks Elementary School.
This is the first time Casey performing on such a big platform. Casey used to sing in front of her friends and family and also did Karaoke as a kid. He used to perform in a restaurant called Shoeless Joe’s.
Family Life, Parents
Unlike many other contestants in the reality show, Casey is very private about her family life. Her mother’s name is Danielle Davis and her father’s name is not yet known.
The only information known about her father is that he is a pro golfer. Likewise, her mother works at Old Corkscrew Golf Club as the Food and Beverage Manager.
Casey was raised with her four siblings- she is the youngest child of her parents. Like her father, there is no information about her siblings.
Is Casey Bishop Dating?
Along with many other topics, Casey’s dating life also has interested many of her fans. As of May 2021, Casey seems to be single as there is no information about her having a boyfriend.
For now, Casey seems to be busy inclining her career and making a place herself as an American singer.
More About Casey Bishop
- Casey has a YouTube channel where she has covered many songs like Santeria by sublime and Wish You Were Gay by Billie Eilish.
- Casey will be performing at the Estero concert if she will reach Top 3 in the singing competition.
- In the audition, Luke Bryan predicted that Casey could win the season.
- Before American Idol, she auditioned for The Voice and America’s Got Talent but was rejected.
- She regards former The Voice coach as one of her idols.
- Casey always wears a couple of necklaces on stage which she regards as her ‘luck necklaces.’
- Casey is active on Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok with 101k followers on Instagram, 6255 followers on Twitter, and 3401 followers on TikTok, as of 13 May 2021.