The American actor Chace Crawford has worked very hard to get where he is today. He has been able to stun audiences from his early Gossip Girl days to his current appearance as Kevin Moskowitz / the Deep in The Boys.
With the rising popularity, people seem to be interested in Chace Crawford’s love life. If you are one of those curious about Chase’s dating life, you have landed at the right place. Here is all that you would like to know about his love life.
Is Chace Crawford Married?
The Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford is not married and doesn’t have a wife, as of April 2021.
Relationship Status In 2021: Single Or Dating?
Chase Crawford was in a couple of relationships in the past and also was involved in rumored romances. However, in 2021, the actor has opted for privacy in his possible love life.
Chase hasn’t been spotted with any lady who could be guessed as his new love interest. Similarly, he hasn’t opened up about his relationship status in any of his interviews or on social media.
In this regard, it might not be erroneous to state that Chace Crawford is single. Stay connected with us to get updated about his relationship status.
His Previous Relationship And Ex-Girlfriends
Although Chase has now shrouded his love life in secrecy, he wasn’t that hesitant to open up about his dating life in the past.
Chace was last found dating actress Rebecca Rittenhouse. Chace and his ex-girlfriend began dating in 2015 and got separated in 2018. The duo met on the set of 2015's Blood & Oil and eventually began dating. They kept their love life private throughout their three-year romance.
In the year 2013, Chace was in a relationship with Rachelle Goulding. They dated for a year before breaking up in 2014.
Before dating Rachelle, Chace was rumored to be dating Twilight actress Ashley Greene after they were spotted canoodling in public in 2009.
Back in 2007, Chace was dating country singer Carrie Underwood. The couple parted ways after being together for a year. During an interview with Extra, Carrie stated that they broke up over text. They agreed to split in January 2008. Carrie is now in a blissful married life with former professional ice hockey centre, Mike Fisher. The duo got married in July 2010.
What Is Chace Crawford’s Net Worth?
The Texas native, Chace Crawford has marked his place in the entertainment industry with several movies and TV series. He began modeling for Hollister during his high school and made his acting debut with The Covenant in 2006.
Today, Chace has appeared in about 16 movies and 8 television series. With the incline in the height of his career graph, he has been receiving huge fame and fortune from his job.
In the year 2021, actor Chace Crawford’s net worth is estimated to be $6 million. He will soon be seen in Riptide which might add more value to his fortune. The prominent part of Chace’s net worth came with the success he received from Gossip Girl, Blood & Oil and The Boys.
- Actor Chace Crawford was born as Christopher Chace Crawford. Chace, who is currently at the age of 35, celebrates his birthday on July 18.
- He was born to his parents Chris and Dana in Lubbock, Texas. His mother was a teacher and his father is a dermatologist.
- Chase has a sister named Candice Crawford who is a former Miss Missouri USA winner and Miss USA contestant.
- Chase and his family lived in Bloomington, Minnesota for four years and after his father completed his training, they moved to Plano, Texas.
- Chace doesn’t have any children of his own. He loves spending time with his nephew Rivers with whom he has shared some pictures on his Instagram handle.
- Talking about his education, he graduated from Trinity Christian Academy in 2003. He then joined Pepperdine University to study broadcast journalism and marketing but dropped out soon to pursue his career in acting.
- Chace worked in an Abercrombie & Fitch store during his high school and later worked as a car valet temporarily.
- His height is 6 feet (1.83 m).