Jeff Stelling is a legendary English television presenter who is best known for hosting Gillette Soccer Saturday for Sky Sports. He is also popular for presenting the Channel 4 quiz show Countdown from 2009 to 2011 and the ITV game show called Alphabetical for a year from 2016 to 2017.
Jeff has been professionally active for more than four decades so his career and progression are known to many people. But despite the fame that he has gained from his career, he has been successful in keeping his personal life low profile.
However, here we have gathered some information regarding Jeff Stelling’s personal life, his wife, children, and more.
Jeff Stelling Family Life: Wife & Children
The veteran sports presenter Jeff Stelling has been married to Liz Stelling for quite a long time. Reportedly, the duo exchanged wedding vows in 1998 and has been together for around 24 years.
Jeff prefers to keep his married life away from the limelight so he hasn’t talked much about his wife and their relationship in his interviews. Likewise, he hasn’t given glimpses of his married life on social media too.
Jeff and his life partner Liz are blessed with three kids. They have two sons named Robbie and Matthew and a daughter named Olivia. Their eldest son Robbie was born in August 1998 and was joined by their second son Matthew in November 1999. Their daughter Olivia was born in June 2003.
He also has six cats and a dog named Lottie as pets in his family. The names of his cats are Pilchard, Bert, Duchess, Diesel, Gilbert, and Jet.
Jeff currently resides in south Hampshire with his family.
Suggested Read: Natalie Pirks Bio, Age, Married, Family, Net Worth
Salary And Net Worth
Jeff Stelling has assembled a whopping net worth from his four-decade-long career as a sports journalist. Reportedly, he has been receiving a huge salary from Sky Sports but the exact value of his earnings hasn’t been revealed yet. His net worth in 2022 is estimated to be more than $5 million.
- The English television presenter Jeff Stelling was born in the year 1955 and is currently at the age of 67.
- His birthday is on 18 March and his zodiac sign is Pisces.
- He was raised in a council house in Hartlepool.
- Talking about his education, he attended Rift House Primary School and West Hartlepool Grammar School for his early education.
- Jeff started working as a journalist at the Hartlepool Mail right after leaving school.
- He began his broadcasting career in the late 1970s as a reporter on Middlesbrough F.C. on Radio Tees.