American journalist Pamela Brown is the senior White House Correspondent for CNN.
The 39-year-old American television reporter and newscaster Pamela Brown is one of the most talented correspondents that CNN has.
Known for her wonderful presenting skills and charming personality, Pamela is relishing a prolific career and a blissful family life.
In this regard, let us help you to find out about her personal and professional life here.
Married Life, Husband
Pamela Brown is currently in a blissful married life with her longtime-boyfriend-turned-husband, Adam Wright. Her husband Adam is a Washington-based consultant by profession.
After dating for a long time, Pamela and Andrew got engaged to take their relationship to the next level. Adam proposed to his lady love at their home in Washington, D.C.
The lovebirds got married on June 5, 2017, at Pamela’s childhood home in Lexington, Ky.
The couple exchanged wedding vows in front of their close friends and family.
The list of guests included Dana Bash, Spencer Garrett, Jeff Zucker, Amy Entelis, Tom Nides, Virginia Moseley, and many more.
Blessed With Two Children!
Married for three years, Pamela and her husband are parents to two children. A year after their wedding, in June 2018, Pamela gave birth to their first child, a son named Ben.
Two years after welcoming Ben, Pamela got pregnant with their second child. The duo welcomed their second child, a daughter named Vivienne in February 2020.
On 11 February, Pamela took to Twitter to share the arrival of her baby girl.
She shared a CNN video and stated that she and Jessica Schneider gave birth to their babies on the same day at the same hospital.
Is Pamela Brown Pregnant In 2023?
Lately, there has been quite a buzz on the internet about Pamela Brown’s pregnancy. There are rumors that Pamela Brown might be pregnant again.
However, there is no concrete proof to back up these rumors.
Pamela, who has two kids with her long-time husband Adam Wright, has not commented on such rumors.
Likewise, her social media posts also don’t give any hint on her pregnancy.
If there is some big news to share, like a pregnancy, Pamela would have done it through her social media accounts or maybe even on CNN.
However, she hasn’t made any official announcement about expecting another child despite the gossip swirling around.
Suggested Read: Is Seema Mody Married? Husband, Net Worth
- Pamela Brown, age 39, was born to parents John Y. Brown Jr. and Phyllis George (1949-2020) in 1983 in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Her father is a businessman and former Governor of Kentucky whereas her mother was the former Miss America.
- Pamela, who stands tall at the height of 5 feet 8 inches, celebrates her birthday on the 29th of November.
- Pamela attended Henry Clay High School and then joined the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where she earned a degree in broadcast journalism.
- Talking about Pamela Brown’s siblings, she has an older brother named Lincoln and three half-siblings.
- Since Pamela has a prolific professional career, she is believed to be receiving a huge net worth from her job. Despite the fact that the exact value of her net worth is kept a secret, it is believed to be above $2 million.