Seema Mody is an American journalist with a broad knowledge of foreign policy. She is a global markets reporter and host for CNBC.
Seema is known for hosting Squawk Alley’s daily segment “European Close” and Trading Nation. In addition to that, she covers the industrial and travel industry, cruises and online travel, and hotels for the network.
If you are wondering whether CNBC reporter Seema Mody is married or not then you’ll get your answers here.
The European Close host is not married as of July 2021 but the wedding bells might ring for the reporter sometime soon.
Engaged To Be Married!
Yes, you heard that right! Seema is engaged to be married!
Seema, who is notoriously private about her personal life, gave a hint about her relationship status back in May 2020.
She tweeted an article by AP News about the new wedding venue in the age of coronavirus and revealed that she’s engaged.
In the caption, Seema wrote that she and her fiancé have been trying to figure out when and where they can get married amidst the coronavirus pandemic.
After the tweet, many of her followers were surprised to know that she has already been engaged as she always shrouded her dating life in secrecy.
Although many of them were curious to know about her husband-to-be, she has not yet revealed the details about the lucky guy who conquered her heart.
Previously, Seema was rumored to be dating businessman and author Jeff Macke. The duo never commented on their rumored relationship but since Jeff has already been married, Seema seems to be dating someone mysterious.
Seema Mody has always preferred privacy in her personal life. As her love life, she has kept the details of her family inside a closed box.
She was born to Indian parents Jaisen Mody and his wife Sunita Mody in Oregon. Her father Jaisen is a manager at Portland General Electric.
Reportedly, she has two siblings whose identity hasn’t been revealed yet.
Seema Mody Net Worth
The CNBC reporter, Seema Mody has been active in her professional career for more than a decade. Seema, who previously worked at CNBC-TV18 in Mumbai, India as an anchor and reporter, has been associated with CNBC since July 2011.
She has also been receiving an amazing salary as CNBC global markets reporter and host. The annual salary of a reporter at CNBC is estimated to be in the range of $76,276 to $110,000 by Glassdoor. Likewise, the annual salary is estimated to be $79,000.
On the basis of the reported figures, Seema Mody has a net worth in millions. Her net worth is speculated in the range of $1 million t0 $3 million in 2021.
- American journalist Seema Mody was born in the year 1985 in Oregon, Washington County, U.S.
- Her birthday is on May 14, which makes her age 36 in 2021.
- She attended Valley Catholic High School for early education and then joined the University of Washington.
- Seema initially wanted to become a dermatologist and graduated with a degree in biological science but later realized her passion for journalism.
- Seema was born to father, Jaisen Mody, and mother, Sunita Mody.
- She is of Indian heritage. Her nationality is American.
- Seema is engaged but her fiancé prefers to stay away from the limelight.
- Seema is active on Instagram and Twitter with the username @seemacnbc.