The American journalist Wolf Blitzer has been one of the most popular faces of CNN since joining the network in 1990.
Wolf, who began working as a military affairs reporter, is known for anchoring CNN programs like “Late Edition With Wolf Blitzer” and “The Situation Room.”
Who Is Wolf Blitzer Married To?
The television news anchor Wolf Blitzer is married to the gorgeous Lynn Greenfield. His wife Lynn is a personal shopper at the Saks Fifth Avenue store in Chevy Chase, Md.
Despite her husband’s nature of work, Lynn has managed to stay away from the public eye, living a relatively private life.
The veteran television personality has been married to his wife for more than four decades. The couple exchanged wedding vows back in 1973 and has been relishing their married life for 45-long years.
Wolf and his wife reportedly reside in Bethesda, Maryland.
You May Like: HNL Lynn Smith Wiki, Age, Husband, Children, Net Worth
How Many Children Does Wolf Blitzer Have?
Wolf Blitzer has one child with his wife Lynn. They are parents to a daughter named Ilana Blitzer Gendelman who was born in 1981.
Ilana is currently at the age of 39 and is a graduate of Emory. Talking about her profession, she is the beauty editor of Family Circle in New York.
Their daughter was married to Joseph Orrin Gendelman in November 2008 at the Mandarin Oriental in Washington. Her husband is the president of Bruce Gendelman Insurance Services situated in Palm Beach and Milwaukee.
What Is Wolf Blitzer’s Net Worth?
There is no doubt that the American television news anchor has been assembling a huge fortune from his prolific career.
Active in his professional career for almost 5 decades, Wolf receives $5 million as his annual salary. With such a wonderful payroll from his job, he is able to amass a huge net worth of $20 million, as of 2020.
- The newscaster Wolf Blitzer was born as Wolf Isaac Blitzer in 1948 in Augsburg, Germany. He celebrates his birthday on the 22nd of March and is currently at the age of 72.
- Wolf Blitzer was born to his parents David Blitzer and Cesia Blitzer. His father was a home builder whereas his mother was a homemaker.
- When Wolf moved to the United States with his family, he was raised in Buffalo, New York.
- For his early education, he attended Kenmore West Senior High School. Wolf then joined the State University of New York at Buffalo from where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in history in 1970.
- Wolf attended the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies and earned a Master of Arts in International Relations in the year 1972. He also learned Hebrew from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- He was named ‘Wolf’ after his maternal grandfather. Likewise, his surname goes back for generations.
- He has a height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m).