Who could have pulled off the character of Andy Botwin better than Justin Kirk in the American dark comedy-drama, Weeds? For the portrayal of Nancy's laid-back brother-in-law Andy Botwin, Justin was nominated for various awards and was able to win Satellite Awards in 2008.
Along with that, he is also known for his wonderful performance in Angels in America and the showtime dramedy series, Kidding.
His Relationship Status!
Since Justin Kirk has been in the entertainment industry for more than two decades and has been able to give amazing performances on screen, his professional life is not a mystery to most of the people out there.
But when it comes to his life behind the camera, it’s something that has always bemused his fans. Justin, who is currently at the age of 51, is not married and doesn’t seem to have a girlfriend.
As the American actor always kept his possible love life inside the closed box, many people assumed him as gay relishing a private love life with his partner. However, one’s sexuality cannot be determined on the basis of his secluded love life.
As of 2020, Justin Kirk is single and doesn’t have a wife. To stay updated on his relationship status and possible girlfriend, stay connected with us.
Even though Justin Kirk hasn’t been found to be dating recently, he was linked with some of his co-stars previously. Similarly, he was reported to be dating actress Elizabeth Reaser in the past. Apart from that, there’s no information about his previous dating and affairs.
Family Background & Early Life
The Weeds star, Justin Kirk, was born with mixed ethnicity. He was born to a father of Danish-English ancestry and a mother of Russian-Jewish descent.
He grew up in Union, Washington but when he was 12 years old, his family moved to Minneapolis, Minnesota. He then began performing at Children's Theatre Company.
After graduation in the early 1990s, Justin moved to New York where he performed in various bands like Dimestore Darlings.
- Justin Kirk was born in 1969 in Salem, Oregon. His birthday is on the 28th of May. Justin is currently fifty-one years old.
- Justin Kirk, who made his acting debut at the age of seven in a local stage production, is now one of the popular American actors with several acting credits.
- Apart from Weeds, Kidding, and Angels in America, he is popular for appearing in Jack & Jill (1999-2001), Modern Family (2010-2015), Tyrant (2014), and APB (2017).
- In the year 2020, Justin appeared in Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist as Charlie and in Perry Mason as Hamilton Burger.
- With the inclining acting career, Justin has been able to make a name for himself. And with the rising popularity and acting credits, he has been able to assemble a huge salary from his profession. According to Celebrity Net Worth, he has a net worth of $3 million.