The American journalist Margaret Hoover is a political commentator for CNN. Also an author, gay rights activist, and feminist, Margaret Hoover has appeared widely on broadcast and cable television and radio.
She previously worked for Fox News contributor from 2008 to 2012
Who Is Margaret Hoover Married To?
The American conservative political commentator, Margaret Hoover, is married to John Avlon. Her husband John is a fellow CNN contributor who previously worked as an Editor-in-Chief of The Daily Beast. He is also a senior columnist for Newsweek and a former Rudy Giuliani speechwriter.
John has also written books like “Independent Nation: How Centrists Can Change American Politics,” “Wingnuts: How the Lunatic Fringe is Hijacking America,” and “Wingnuts: Extremism in the Age of Obama.”
Husband And Children
Margaret and her loving husband John got married in 2009. Married for a decade, the couple is parents to two children.
Four years after exchanging the wedding vows, the duo was blessed with their first child, a son named John Andrew Hoover “Jack” Avlon on 14 August 2013.
Two years after the arrival of their son Jack, Margaret gave birth to their daughter, Toula Lou Hoover Avlon. Toula was born on 27 October 2015.
Margaret is currently enjoying blissful family life with her husband and two kids.
What Is Margaret Hoover’s Net Worth?
The American journalist Margaret Hoover has garnered huge fame and fortune from her professional career. Margaret, who is currently at the age of 43, has been receiving an amazing salary as a CNN political commentator since joining it in 2012.
Depending on the tenure and experience, anchors make anywhere from $40000 (freelance) to several million at CNN. Similarly, the average base pay of a reporter at the companies like CNN is around $45,305.
Since Margaret is an experienced and talented conservative political commentator, she might be receiving a salary more than the average base pay.
Margaret is also working for PBS as the host of the American public affair show, Firing Line.
There is no doubt that Margaret Hoover is receiving an amazing salary from her job; however, the exact figure of her earnings is not revealed yet. Despite that, her net worth is speculated to be in the millions.
- Margaret Hoover is the great-granddaughter of 31st President Herbert Hoover.
- She was born in the year 1977 and is currently at the age of 43. Margaret celebrates her birthday on the 11th of December.
- Margaret is the author of the book American Individualism: How A New Generation of Conservatives Can Save the Republican Party.
- Margaret Hoover was born to parents Jean (Williams) and Andrew Hoover.
- Her father was a mining engineer and her mother was a flight attendant.
- Margaret attended Graland Country Day School, Bryn Mawr College, and Davidson College for her education.
- She stands tall at the height of 5 feet and 7 inches. Similarly, her body weight is 54 kg.