Brooke Henderson is a Canadian golfer who has the most victories on major professional tours. Brooke, who plays for LPGA Tour, is the only Canadian golfer with 10 LPGA wins.
Among several awards and recognitions, Brooke is best known for becoming the youngest winner of the KPMG Women’s PGA Championship at the age of 18 in 2016.
Brooke was the Canadian Press Female Athlete of the Year of 2015, 2017, and 2018. She was also the winner of the 2019 Founders Award.
Is Brooke Henderson Married?
The Canadian professional golfer Brooke Henderson is not married as of July 2021.
But her sister Brittany Henderson is now blissfully married to her husband Zach Sepanik, who is a LPGA media specialist.
Brittany and Zach tied the knot in a small wedding ceremony on September 23, 2020, at the Sepanik family home in Michigan.
Brooke attended her sister’s wedding virtually and also expressed her happiness and best wishes to her sister through Twitter.
Relationship Status In 2021
The rising Canadian golfer, Brooke Henderson has been very private about her love life. The LPGA Tour player has kept her possible dating life inside a closed box.
Although Brooke hasn’t opened up about her relationship status, she is rumored to be dating Canadian hockey player, Neil Doef.
Brooke has never gushed about her relationship with her rumored boyfriend Neil on Instagram but she used to tweet their pictures, exhibiting their relationship on Twitter which depicts the chemistry they had.
According to some sources, they were dating in the past. However, neither of them have confirmed their relationship neither the rumors of their break up.
Brooke and Neil are childhood friends as both of them attended Chimo grade school. They also attended Smith Falls District Collegiate Institute together.
Suggested Read: Is Lizette Salas Married In 2021? Her Family, Net Worth And More
Brooke Henderson Net Worth
Brooke Henderson has been able to assemble an amazing net worth at a very young age. The 23 years old LPGA Tour player, Brooke has an estimated net worth of over $4 million in 2021.
Brooke has amassed a prominent part of her net worth with the prize money that she has received throughout her career. She also has been earning with brand endorsements which hasn't been included in her estimated net worth.
She has been playing professionally on LPGA Tour since 2014.
- Canadian professional golfer Brooke Mackenzie Henderson was born in 1997 in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canada.
- Her birthday is on the 10th of September, which will make her age 24 in 2021.
- She was born to Dave Henderson and Darlene Henderson.
- Since both of her parents are experienced players, she learned golf from an early age.
- She has an older sister named Brittany Henderson who is married to LPGA media specialist, Zach Sepanik.
- Brooke is rumored to be dating Canadian hockey player Neil Doef.
- Her height is 5 feet 4 inches (1. 63 m).
- She is active on Instagram with the username @brookehendersongolf where she has 124k followers as of July 2021.