The South African journalist Robyn Curnow is popular as the CNN Newsroom anchor. She currently anchors the program at 6 pm and 7 am on Friday.
Curnow, who is regularly seen on CNN, previously worked as a CNN correspondent in Johannesburg and London. Curnow is based at CNN’s headquarters in Atlanta.
Is Robyn Curnow Married? Her Husband
Yes, Robyn Curnow is married. She has been blissfully married to Kim Norgaard for more than two decades. Her husband Kim also works at CNN.
Kim currently works as a Senior Director of Operations at CNN. Before that, he worked as a Senior Director of Coverage at CNN International from July 201 to June 2020.
He was the Africa Bureau Chief of the network for around 8 years from June 2006 to June 2014.
Suggested Read: CNN Ryan Young Wiki, Married, Wife, Family, Net Worth
Family Life, Children
Curnow has two kids with her husband Kim Norgaard. The names of her children are Freya and Hella.
The CNN Newsroom anchor Curnow has been very private about her personal life. She hasn’t given glimpses of her family life on social media but has talked about her kids in some of her interviews.
But earlier this year in August, Curnow shared a picture of her husband and British journalist Matthew Chance from their time in Afghanistan in 2001.
Curnow currently lives in Atlanta with her husband and kids. The family relocated from Johannesburg for their work in August 2014.
Suggested Read: CNN Rosemary Church Wiki, Married, Husband, Children, Net Worth
Robyn Curnow Salary And Net Worth
According to Glassdoor, the salary of a journalist at CNN is estimated to be $103,199 per year. The salary depends upon various factors like their expertise, skills, education, and more. The salary can range from $33,122 to $181,381.
Robyn Curnow might be receiving a wonderful salary as the CNN Newsroom anchor. Similarly, her net worth is estimated to be more than $1 million.
- The South African journalist Robyn Curnow was born in the year 1972 and is currently at the age of 49.
- Her parents’ names are Niven Curnow and Jennifer Curnow. She was born to her parents in Perth, Australia, and grew up in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Robyn Curnow’s nationality is South African and her ethnicity is Caucasian.
- She is the granddaughter of famous cricketer Sydney ‘Syd’ Curnow.
- She attended Cambridge University and graduated with a master’s degree in International Relations.
- Curnow received a Chevening scholarship and is an alumni of Magdalene College at Cambridge.
- She is married to Kim Norgaard with whom she has two children.
- Her net worth in 2021 is estimated to be more than $1 million in 2021.