Ryan Young is an Emmy Award-winning journalist currently working as a CNN National Correspondent. A graduate of Florida State University, Ryan has been professionally active as a journalist for more than two decades.
Ryan, who began his journalism career as a reporter for WTXL ABC27 in 1997, is currently based as CNN’s Atlanta bureau since joining the network in 2015.
Is Ryan Young Married?
You might have seen Ryan on your television screen quite often. Likewise, you might have wondered about his personal life. If you are curious whether Ryan is married or not, then the answer to this question is ‘no.’ The CNN National Correspondent Ryan Young is not married and doesn't have a wife.
Suggested Read: CNN Wolf Blitzer Married Life, Wife, Children, Net Worth
Despite being in the profession where you are always grabbing people’s attention, Ryan Young has successfully kept his personal life secluded.
The privacy in his personal life has raised many eyebrows regarding his love life. However, Ryan once opened up about his relationship status on Twitter when one of his fans asked whether he’s married or not.
To the tweet, Ryan replied that he’s not married but has a girlfriend. It was a tweet from April 2012 so it’s not clear whether he’s still together with his girlfriend or not.
Apart from that, Ryan has never gushed about his love life on social media. When not working, Ryan loves playing a game of fetch with his dog. He also enjoys reading and anything that has to do with football.
Like his love life, there’s no information about Ryan Young’s family. The names of his parents are not known. Similarly, there is no information about his siblings.
Ryan Young Salary And Net Worth
Ryan has been enjoying a thriving career since he got his first big TV break while still in college. The Emmy Award-winning journalist, Ryan has also been receiving an amazing salary from his job.
He has been able to assemble a whopping net worth from his job. The exact value of his net worth hasn’t been revealed yet. However, it is speculated to be ranging from $1 million to $3 million in 2021.
Suggested Read: CNN John Harwood Personal Life|Wife, Divorce, Net Worth
- American journalist Ryan Young is popular as CNN’s National Correspondent.
- His age is not known; however, he is believed to be in his 40s. Ryan celebrates his birthday on January 20.
- Ryan Young attended Florida State University and earned a bachelor's degree in Media Production.
- Right after graduation, Ryan started working at WTXL-TV in Tallahassee, Fla.
- Throughout his career, he has worked for the networks like WTXL-TV, WTOC-TV, WSB-TV, and CNN.
- Ryan Young has kept his personal life very private so there is no information about his relationship status, possible partner, and family.